THE ART OF THE PITCH
Registration opens November 2017
SPEAK WITH CONFIDENCE
SELL YOUR WORK WITHOUT BEING “SALESY”
KNOW HOW TO READ YOUR AUDIENCE
PACK A VERBAL TOOLKIT FOR ANY ROOM
We are constantly pitching. It doesn’t matter if you’re pitching TV execs on an animated series, or you’re just out for dinner when someone asks what you do. Opportunity is everywhere, and we are expected to see it and leap with confidence.
It can be a source of stress and worry, and in the worst case just the idea of “selling” keeps you away from opportunity.
That’s where Mal comes in.
She’s got perfect pitch.
She has the kind of chutzpah that is not only contagious, but teachable.
After working with Mallory, you will:
Generate and infect others with your enthusiasm
Take your jitters and tell them where to shove it
Speak with confidence about any project
How it works
- Written course content released weekly over 5 weeks.
- Homework, designed to help you take a project, any project, and develop a pitch.
- A formula to make that process work for all your projects.
- Four live Q&A sessions
- Live reviews of real pitch concepts from students.
- Opportunities to test drive your pitch during the live Q&A
(yes, you may have the option to get “on stage” with us. It’s a safe space!)
Who should take this course?
This course is for you if you
- Ever talk to people about what you do, ever. Online, in email, via skywriting, anywhere
- Ever negotiate pricing for your work
- Ever deal with social anxiety for those all important live events or portfolio reviews
- Ever want to network effectively, meet people, and make friends
And certainly if you have a project you’re working on be it a crowdfunder or a newsletter, the live workshop* will boost to get to you the finish line.
Registration opens November 2017
What Is A Pitch? How Do I Put One Together?
Find out what a good pitch should sound, read, or look like. We pitch in multiple mediums and this lesson will cover all of them.
How Do You Know When You’re Ready To Pitch?
Know when you’ve got your pitch locked. Includes editorial direction, market research, pitch checklist and project development.
Where Do I Pitch?
Spoiler: everywhere all the time. But specifically, Mallory will cover how to network, how to find possible homes for your project, how to decide if you need assistance from an agency, and how to decide if an interested company is right for your project.
How Do I Pitch?
Includes how to talk about your project in person and online or in email, pitch etiquette, how to win over your audience, and an email template.
What Do I Do Now?
You don’t pitch and run, there’s a post pitch procedure. This includes follow up etiquette, how to go forward with a successful pitch, when to change your pitch and how to keep your momentum going.
For a limited time, we will also give all students our Art Business Bootcamp cheat sheet PDFs for FREE.
It’s the cliff’s notes for our Bootcamp courses, speaking of…
25% DISCOUNT OFF OUR BOOTCAMPS*
Our bootcamps change lives.
And when you sign up, you will join our private online community of creatives who take their business seriously and have FUN doing it. Seriously, this is the best part.
The discount will be available to our intensive students for 30 days after purchase. No pressure
* Discount for individual bootcamps only. Our complete bootcamp package is currently available for an early bird discount.
Check out our
Listen to our